This theme comes with three menu locations. Top menus, Primary menus and Footer menus.
You can create menus in two ways.
- Appearance=>Customize=>Menus=>Create New Menu
- Appearance => Menus(We RECOMMENDED this Option for creating menus.)
- Create New Menu [You need to create three menus in this case]
- Give name of the menu[For eg. Top Menu] > Create Menu
- Now add menus from left side. Whether you want your pages to be menu or Categories. You can also add custom URL as menu.
- Click on Add to Menu button.
- Select whether your menus are Primary, Top or Footer.
- You need to create different menus for Top Menu, Primary Menu and Footer Menu.
- For Footer menus you need to check Footer Menu in menu setting and Give the name of menu in Menu Name :-